Prestigious Northeast Heights Apartments in Albuquerque
The amenities and features of your apartment home are important, but there’s a reason the phrase “location, location, location” applies to real estate. Where you live is almost as important as how you live, and we think you’ll appreciate the venues and attractions around Spring Park Apartment Homes as much as you’ll love the luxurious amenities we provide inside each of our Albuquerque apartments. Restaurants, schools, shopping, and entertainment are all close by and ready to offer whatever you need.
One of the decisions modern couples must make is whether to eat in and stream a movie or head out to a restaurant and the movie theater. Spring Park apartment homes offer a luxurious environment for simple activities like watching movies and cooking, but the allure of delicious restaurants nearby can make it difficult to choose one or the other. You might hang out with friends at Spectators Sports Pub & Grill one week and enjoy Sunday Night Football on the couch with your significant other in one of our apartments in Albuquerque the next week.
In addition to a variety of different cuisines available at places like Smoke Ring BBQ and Mykonos Café & Taverna, our Albuquerque apartments for rent are also near shopping like Stein Mart and the Nob Hill Shopping Center, as well as local grocery stores. Stay in and order a pizza or use your beautiful kitchen to whip up a delicious meal with food from one of our nearby grocery stores.
From movies at the Regal Winrock Stadium 16 IMAX & RPX to fun at the Sandia Resort and Casino, you can enjoy a different adventure every week if you wish without ever running out of things and activities to do. Our apartments for rent in Albuquerque are near everything you need for an exceptional apartment experience.
- Spectators Sports Pub & Grill | (505) 275-1166
- Mykonos Cafe & Taverna | (505) 291-1116
- Cinnamon Cafe | (505) 492-2119
- Smoke Ring BBQ | (505) 363-4647
- Hubert Humphrey Elementary | (505) 821-4981
- Eisenhower Middle School | (505) 292-2530
- La Cueva High School | (505) 823-2327
- Eldorado High School | (505) 296-4871
- Central New Mexico Community College | (505) 224-3000
- University of New Mexico | (505) 277-0111
- Stein Mart | (505) 332-3330
- Coronado Center | (505) 881-2700
- Nob Hill Shopping Center | (505) 923-0759
- ABQ Uptown | (505) 792-1929
- Sandia Peak Tramway | (505) 856-7325
- Sandia Resort and Casino | (505) 796-7500
- Regal Winrock Stadium 16 IMAX & RPX | (844) 462-7342